Roll-Lift USA, Inc.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the preparations, execution, and close-out of Projects. The Project Manager will coordinate the project activities with other departments in order to make sure all projects are managed efficiently.
Key Responsibilities and key result area’s
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and organize Project Kick Off meeting.
- Interpret contract and detailed scope of work.
- Support the preparation of Project action list and update regularly.
- Support the preparation of internal Project plan and Project action list.
- Support Project with input for voyage preparation and execution.
- Communicate and organize Project requirements with other departments.
- Prepare and follow up on Project deliverables.
- Organize and prepare Project meetings and updates.
- Offer support to other departments in order to successfully prepare tenders, including operational feasibility and documentation.
- Review and prepare invoices for client.
- Make proposals for improving the effective, efficient, quality and/or secure performance of the work.
- Perform site visits, attend safety meetings and client meetings as required.
- Record and share Project Lessons Learned.
- Lead and further develop the department, both in terms of strategy and human capital (right person right seat).
- Identify short and long-term company goals and translate these to department goals.
- Responsible for coaching and development of team members and regular check ins to ensure employees are doing well and department / company goals are achieved.
- Through your department team ensure complete, accurate, and timely execution and delivery.
- Responsible for Project budget.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Higher Vocational Education or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Meet all requirements as stated in the company competence and training matrix
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be exposed to a variety of conditions at construction job sites such as fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. On a case-by-case basis, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance, use hands to finger, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position eligible for overtime. Days and hours of work are assigned per project. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including a one-hour lunch break.
Travel for this position is required up to 100% of the time based on project assignment.