Market Intelligence Analyst
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
The Market Intelligence Analyst & Commercial support is responsible for the Marketing Intelligence Process that supports our organization with market research and data analysis in our main fields: potential customer or project opportunities, customer insights and opportunities, competition, and macro-economic research. This position reports to the CEO and you will work closely together with the tendering team.
50% of the role consists of:
- searching for new data sources;
- data collection;
- data analysis and understanding;
- structuring and transformation of data into actionable intelligence, reports and insights for customer facing departments as well as for Management.
20% of your time you will be working on PR and social media related tasks:
- Managing and maintaining our company website and social media sources;
- Arranging commercials exhibitions and conferences within Europe.
The other 30% of your time you will be providing commercial support including:
- Managing the customer satisfaction survey;
- Improving processes and data in our CRM System.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of working experience of which 1-2 Years of Related Work Experience in Business Analytics or Data Science, and preferably 1-2 years in a Marketing or PR role.
- Advanced MS Office, including Reporting & Analytical Functions of Access and Excel
- Business, Economic & Financial Acumen
- Innovation & Creativity
- Analytical, Detailed, & Process Oriented
- Conceptual & Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Multi-Project Management
- An inspirational working environment in a dynamic and international company.
- A role with lot’s of autonomy and room for bringing in own ideas.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.