Equipment & Logistics Coordinator
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
RollDock Shipping B.V.
To ensure the availability of equipment & services for the company’s vessel, projects, and entities. Ensuring the appropriate standards, specifications, and safety requirements. Working within, and enforcing the framework of Roll Group standards, policies, and procedures. Maintaining the inventory on the project materials onboard our vessel, yards, warehouses, and project locations in a timely and cost-effective way. To support the company and execute the tasks in the most safely, effective, and efficient manner, in compliance with all relevant requirements. To strive for operational excellence in responsibilities and tasks listed below.
Key responsibilities and main activities
Fabrication & new built
- Receive and review requirements and specifications for new built equipment and liaison with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Prepare clear Scope of work, budget, schedule and follow up for new built equipment
- Follow purchase process for selection, negotiation and awarding of fabrication contractor.
- Negotiate best deal and award selected contractor for fabrication considering cost, logistics, quality, safety, availability etc.
- Perform on-site inspections and prepare inspection reports and system updates.
- Log and manage equipment in the software applications.
Management of existing equipment
- Maintain and update records registration, stock, location, and documentation (certificate, MSDS etc) of project equipment.
- Monitor the condition of project equipment (functionality, quality, and maintenance)
- Manage refurbishment and maintenance scope for selected equipment
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders for input to perform maintenance and refurbishment activities
- Identify and investigate improvements and synergies for improving project equipment and equipment utilization
- Keep track of status, location etc in software application (Field ID, STAR IPS/FSM)
- Monitor, inspect, and register material deliveries.
Project and voyage support
- Support projects and voyages with purchase and logistic arrangements for project equipment
- Ensure complete and correct delivery of all required materials to project location or vessel.
- Prepare shipping documentation (manifest, packing list, shipping invoices)
- Provide project teams with required information on materials and equipment (availability, status, location, budget)
- Follow up on requirements during the execution phase of a project in line with procurement and logistic process.
- 3 years relevant experience in marine, offshore and supply chain
- Familiar with (marine) logistics, supply chain management, stock keeping, material handling and procurement.
- Well versed in logistics & warehousing, material control.
High School degree (MBO) with logistics / supply chain or maritime education or procurement
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Keep high level of attention on quality and details
- Team player that can effectively interact across all departments
- Eager to explore to find new and the best solutions
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel to sites / yard / vessels
- Knowledge of relevant software applications (Star FSM / IPS, Proactis / Field ID)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension, and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
If you are interested in pursuing this role, please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Phuong Nguyen. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)6 213 954 19.