- 1825 TX-146, Dayton, TX 77535, USA
Roll-Lift USA, Inc.
The Projects Administrator is responsible for the day to day administration of the projects and crane and rigging departments. This position will assist with reviewing revenues and expenditures based on the contracts, proposals, and jobsite actuals and in the verification that projects are completed on time and within budgetary guidelines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Analyze and extract the details of contracts and proposals; prepare cost estimates based on those details as needed
2. Track and produce change orders for projects
3. Process job folders as received from Commercial department
4. Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events
5. Create and distribute invoices for rental and projects departments
6. Assist the operation department during Sales – Operations kick off meetings
7. Assist with the completion of project close outs and lessons learned
8. Ability to absorb and consider conflicting information and offer insightful reports and recommendations to operations team
9. Track receipt of job folders from sales and ensure timely delivery to the accounting and finance department
10. Combine and input data from daily reports, either via SP3 or otherwise, and input into daily log
11. Assist with data entry of utilization and personnel time
12. Reconcile and analyze timesheet and daily report data received from the field
13. Audit monthly credit card statements for accuracy and completion
14. Assist with overall organization of the department and process improvement
1. Detail orientated and ability to meet deadlines
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Interpersonal skills and ability to acclimate to a diverse environment
4. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel
5. Ability to learn company’s platform for accounting and procurement
6. Critical thinking
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. On a case-by-case basis, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including a one-hour lunch break.
Travel for this position is not required.