Sales Manager - Saudi Arabia
- -, -, Saudi Arabia
- Employees can work remotely
Key responsibilities and main activities:
- Initiate, build, and maintain strong working relationship with new and existing customers.
- Securing day work and project work from existing and new customers in Saudi.
- Develop sales plan in line with the departmental strategy.
- Prepare or coordinate quotations in line with the guidelines of the company.
- Negotiate and agree contracts with customers in line with company policy.
- Identify market potential by qualifying the various accounts.
- Present an overview of conferences and exhibitions to Manager Commercial Department. These should be relevant for the Company.
- Expanding the customer data base and generate leads for each country of the sales region
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum three years’ experience in a commercial role in a similar industry. Experience in heavylift transportation and installation industry would be an advantage.
Competencies / personality:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (English)
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to get things done
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nimalan Logeswaran. For info you can contact him at: +971 2 546 3952.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated