Branch Manager – Saudi Arabia
- -, -, Saudi Arabia
Responsible for defining the Roll Group strategy in Saudi Arabia together with Roll Group management. Responsible for managing the Saudi office, operations, sales and taking important decisions for the branch in line with corporate procedures and the Regional Director.
Key responsibilities and main activities
- Develop strategies to boost sales and profits of the company
- Build and maintain an effective team
- ·Communicating and disseminating the strategy to staff.
- Sets business goals and assigns targets to the employees and makes sure that the employees are providing productive results for the branch.
- Successfully implement company policy and bring new ideas to improve policies and procedures.
- Supervises the progress of individual departments of the branch and the overall progress of the company.
- Provide strategic advice and maintain a dialogue with clients.
- Network with other potential clients and competitors in the market.
- Organising and executing training programs for branch personnel.
- Developing and implementing sales plan for Saudi.
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Organising marketing activities and events for the branch.
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community.
- Resolving customer problems as needed.
- Drafting forecasts for Saudi.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business / sales manager or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience as Branch Manager or other senior managerial position, preferably in the heavylift industry.
- Must have at least 6 years experience in the heavylift and transport industry.
- Thorough market knowledge in the field of heavy-lift transport and installation
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent sales skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be fluent in English both written and oral. Arabic speaking would be an advantage.
- Leadership qualities
- Possess decision taking ability
- Enthusiastic and ability to create motivation amongst the employees
- Ready to take challenges and deal with difficult situations
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nimalan Logeswaran. For info you can contact him at: +971 2 546 3952.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated