Operations Manager MEA
- A Fahim Building Unit 326/327, Mussafah M5 Intersection of 10th/17th Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The operations manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the MEA organization. The specific duties of an operations manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. Implement best practices across all levels.
- Ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Key responsibilities and main activities
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Train and supervise staff
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Liaison with MEA top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- College degree in business administration/ management/ engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the HL industry.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nimalan Logeswaran. For info you can contact him at: +971 2 546 3952.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.