Junior Vessel Operator
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
The junior Vessel Operator is the link between the vessels and the office. In this challenging job you will be occupied with operational tasks and you will support the operations department.
- Review Charter Party and determine operational scope and details
- Attend voyage-hand-over meeting
- Communicate client requirements to vessel and CSI.
- Liaise with Cargo brokers & Charterers on notices, documentation and vessel planning
- Organize appointment of local agent via DA-Desk.
- Prepare and issue cargo documents
- Issue demurrage & bunker calculations, prepare invoices for freight, demurrage- & bunker escalation and forward to client after Voyage Manager approval
- Voyage administration and information management of all issued documents, emails and update Shipnet and DA-Desk administration
- Min. MBO level, such as business administration or Maritime transport related education
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in shipping or marine industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- High energy level, team player and flexible
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos-de Wit. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated