Commercial & Office Administrator
- 1825 TX-146, Dayton, TX 77535, USA
Roll-Lift USA, Inc. operates a large fleet of specialized cranes and state-of-the-art equipment. With an experienced team of engineers, operators and supervisors we provide a total solution to heavy transportation, lifting and onsite installation requirements.
The commercial and office administrator will be responsible for providing general office support by completing a variety of clerical activities and other office related tasks with a specific focus on Roll Group USA’s commercial department. Amongst other commercial activities, this role will be responsible for the weekly reporting and updating of the CRM system used by Roll Group. Office tasks may include but are not limited to answering and directing incoming calls, mail distribution, requisition of supplies, facilities coordination, and other additional clerical duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and direct visitors to the organization
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities and equipment, including maintaining the kitchen and breakroom areas
- Create job folders and labels for the operations, commercial, and human resources departments
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail, maintain and route publications
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Order kitchen supplies including office snacks and beverages
- Ensure cleanliness throughout the office and conference rooms
- Answer central telephone system and directs calls accordingly
- Enter project numbers into TimeTell system for Engineering Dept.
- Responsible for distribution of Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Responsible for distribution of Company Introduction Emails
- Process requisitions for Marketing initiatives
- Assist with social media post on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Yammer
- Cover administrative duties throughout organization as needed
1. Ability to multitask
2. Stress management/composure
3. Teamwork oriented
4. Customer/client focused
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Interpersonal skills and ability to acclimate to a diverse environment
7. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite (specifically Excel)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. On a case-by-case basis, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance, use hands to finger, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including a 1-hour lunch break.
Travel for this position is not required.
Education and Experience
High school graduate required. Some college preferred.
Two years of previous related experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Must possess or obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.