Global HR Manager
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
Looking for an HR Manager that lifts the organisation to the next level. Performs, guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire global company. Human Resource function ensures that Roll Group attracts, develops and retains highly qualified and engaged Human Capital by managing the practice for HR administration & payroll, compensation and benefits and Human Capital development.
Key activities of the role
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Leading change management projects.
- Drive and oversee global standardization together with the local team members in APAC, Houston.
- Review and develop the People and Leadership Strategy
- Develop and execute employer branding strategies.
- Develop, deliver and manage a training, development and learning programm ensuring best use of available resources
- Manage and develop employee well-being initiatives
- Control and report on the HR Budget.
- Make sure everyone feels engages and be pro active in keeping contact
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Supporting, advising, coaching the board of Directors, management and employee on HR
- Advising Board of Directors and management on organization changes.
- Manage the HR team (including the office manager and facility), supports and guides the overseas HR teams
- Reporting directly to the group CEO
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR Manager role in an International organisation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resource or related field.
- Experience with HR Operations and process improvement
- Fluent in the English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Experience in a technical environment.
- High level of safety awareness.
- Experienced in an international environment
- Able to do practical work and at the same time strategic thinking and advising
What we offer:
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Opportunities to develop yourself.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Generous remuneration package, good pension scheme and oversees allowances.
If you are interested in pursuing this role, please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos-de Wit. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102881362.