- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
Do you want to join our team of Cargo Super Stars?
Do you have a keen interest in working in a dynamic operational environment and travel the world, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
As a cargo superintendent in our company your key area of responsibility is preparation and execution of cargo operations on our own fleet of dock vessels and module carrier vessels involved in a large variety of projects across many industries such as Oil & Gas, Naval & Renewable Energy.
Key activities of the role:
- Perform preparations cargo loading and discharge in cooperation with the project engineer and project manager.
- Preparations include, but not limited to:
- Ballast and stability calculation,
- Loading and discharge feasibility studies, plans and drawings.
- Coordinate required activities, equipment, documents and resources for loading & discharging operations
- Prepare and execute cargo loading and discharge in consultation with Master, client and warranty surveyor, and local agents.
- Arrange the required project and safety meetings on site
- Prepare lessons-learned / close out reports.
We are looking for a person who is:
- Demonstrating leadership in safety and quality aspects of the role
- Well versed in maritime operations and heavy lift industry
- An excellent team player that communicates and interacts effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to work independently and organized within tight time frames
- Willing to share knowledge, experience and eager to explore innovative solutions.
- Flexible, willing to adapt, embracing change and continual improvement
- Willing to travel extensively.
Our preference for Education and Experience
- Higher Vocational Education (HBO Maritime Officer) or (HTS Werktuigbouwkunde).
- Competent user of Microsoft office , AutoCAD basic, GHS software is beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in similar position or chief officer with experience from Heavy lift industry.
What we offer:
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Generous remuneration package, good pension scheme and oversees allowances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim
If you are interested in pursuing this role, please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102881362.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated