- 1825 TX-146, Dayton, TX 77535, USA
Roll-Lift USA, Inc.
Immediate Supervisor: Finance Director
Functional Relationships: Assistant Controller, Operations Administrator
The Accounting Administrator is responsible for administrative functions within the Finance department with a specific focus in both accounts payable and receivable.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily use and updating of Roll Group accounting and finance software: Twinfield and Esize
- Administer proper coding and manage invoices and documentation within RLUSA systems
- Monitor all accounts payable and prepare updates on all accounts
- Full cycle AR/AP
- Process invoices using data received from operations on a daily basis
- Maintain files on all account receivables and update records as required
- Perform research, reconcile all bank accounts and resolves all issues in the process
- Assist in the preparation of all financial data and reports, specifically for month end close
- Organize vendor contracts and evaluate all agreements and invoices
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports
- Process check requests, ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees and others regarding purchases
- Ethical conduct
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to acclimate to a diverse environment
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (to include Excel)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job in compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. On a case-by-case basis, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance, use hands to finger, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position eligible for overtime. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM including a one-hour lunch break.
Travel for this position is not required.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree/some college preferred.
Two years of previous related experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.