HR Manager Crew
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
RollDock Shipping sails with 90 Dutch-speaking seafarers, which we are very proud of. The Crew Manager is hired to act as the senior manager of all crew, handling all aspects of Crew Management and many HR tasks.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
- You are responsible for the crew planning and identifying upcoming vacancies
- Periodically visits our vessels;
- Managing predecided career development of our seafarers;
- Promotion and development of officers;
- Follow up on performance reviews.
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree (i.e. HR Management)
- Ideally, this person has at least 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Relevant working experience in a crewing department and/or maritime experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of STCW/ILO/MLC/flag state requirements;
- Excellent command of the English language at business level both verbally and in writing;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
- A 24/7 mentality;
- The ability to work under pressure.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated