Business Manager M/F
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
To support our fast international growth we are looking for an energic and pro-active talent that is looking for the next challenge:
Business Manager M/F Full Time – HQ Capelle aan den IJssel
The Business Manager build bridges by identifying business requirements from markets/clients and translate them into functional specs. This is a crucial role within this team, as you are tasked to help our Commercial team deliver business value. In this role you report directly to the Group CCO.
- Define configuration specifications and data analysis requirements.
- Market and competitor data gathering and analyses.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Tracking and reporting meetings and, presentations.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the Commercial Team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client.
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations for the commercial teams.
- Represent our group on tradefairs.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Business Intelligence-related, analytical role.
- Master degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical and information systems management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to translate customer business needs into operational requirements.
- Willingness to travel worldwide.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- International operating organization with lots of career possibilities
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701453.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated