- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
Are you just graduated? We can offer you a great start to your career!
Every lifting, transport and installation challenge has unique characteristics and therefore requires an individually engineered solution. With our roots in the heavy lifting and transportation industries, we have developed a high level of practical experience based knowledge. Roll Group Engineering provides fully engineered solutions to clients in both land and marine environments. You will work in a team of experienced Draftsman’s and Engineers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Translate calculations to Engineering drawings.
- Produce operational drawings for the execution of projects; loading, lifting, transport drawings etc.
- Produce fabrication drawings together with the design team.
- Execute quality- and safety policy.
- Maintain internal relationships.
- Execute engineering strategy.
- Make proposals for improving the effective, efficient, quality and/or performance of the work.
- MBO Diploma Wtb or equivalent qualification.
- AutoCad skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing).
- You are a teamplayer and flexible.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.