Assistant Controller (m/v)
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
This combination role consists partly (25%) of administrative tasks (ensure accurate, timely, complete and effective financial administration for the whole RollGroup), partly (25%) of controlling tasks (ensure proper reporting of financial data for the purpose to direct the organisation) and partly (50%) of data analytics/reporting and KPI-reporting.
- Process purchase invoices / sales invoices / bank transactions in administration
- Prepare creditor payments in banking system
- Ensure correct balance sheet positions and specifications
- Analyses of budget vs actuals
- Analyses of monthly results
- Collecting data from several systems
- Ensure quality of data
- Develop / maintain data driven reporting (o.a. KPI’s)
- Monitoring of developments in the field
- Maintain internal relationships
- Make proposals for improving the effective, efficient, quality and/or secure performance of the work.
- Bachelor degree.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage timelines and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel)
- Willingness to travel (not required)
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated