Tender Engineer (Senior) M/F
- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
The Commercial Department is responsible for the tendering engineering of our projects related to our Engineered Heavy Lift & Transport projects for Roll-Lift. It is their challenge to create the requirements of our clients into efficient solutions. The Tender Engineer is responsible for the technical / commercial execution of the tenders.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as single point of contact during the bid/tender phase.
- Communicate with clients (including face to face meetings if required) to better understand their needs and issues to successfully offer a solution they require.
- Review of customer submitted information, analysis of client demands and proposal preparations.
- Clarification of bid and contract conditions and execution of tender preparation.
- Monitoring of bid execution, based on win-strategy provided by Sales responsible person, in order to ensure alignment between client expectations and organizational requirements.
- Contribution in cost and price calculations.
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines adjusted to the timelines and frameworks stipulated by the customers.
- Coordinate with relevant departments Legal, HR, Commercial, Engineering, SHE-Q and Operations.
- Produce both commercial and technical proposal documents in accordance with client specific requirements.
- Establishing resources and schedules, liaising both internally and externally to obtain costs in order to produce detailed pricing/budgets.
- Review, approve and submit final bid/tender document together with Sales Responsible person.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree (HTS) in Mechanical Engineering/ Wtb or equivalent qualification.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience preferably in a similar position in the engineered heavy lift & transportation industry is considered to be a strong advantage.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing in English
- Cooperation and flexibility
- Independent, accurate and problem-solving thinking.
- Planning capacity
- Technical, commercial and pro-active attitude
- Team player
- Willing to travel
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos-de Wit. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated