GLOBAL SHE-Q MANAGER M/F
- Fascinatio Boulevard 882, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
The Global SHE-Q Manager is responsible for managing the SHE-Q team in the Netherlands (Head Office), Houston and Singapore and amongst others the QHSE services in line with the Roll Group requirements, strategies and objectives.
- Promote and communicate a SHE-Q culture and awareness and advise Management on the Safety requirements and compliance with regulations, codes of practice and other relevant legislation relating to the work of the Company.
- Conduct and advise SHE-Q assessment where required and maintain a management of applicable registers.
- Apply and maintain compliance certificates (for example ISO).
- Prepare and execute compliance audits (for example ISO).
- Carry out site inspections / audit and advise when and where necessary to improve methods of work in compliance with the regulations and company procedures.
- Report about safety standards within the company in relation to compliance with required legislation and company procedures.
- Ensure that there is adequate liaison and understanding of QHSE requirements between the Company and third parties.
- Advise and assist with the specialist / safety training of personnel or attend external Safety meetings.
- Prepare tenders and liaison with tender department on SHE-Q input.
- Higher Vocational Education (HVK).
- Proven team management experience (> 5 years), proven functional QHSE experience and credibility (> 10 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent to effectively interact with all levels of the on- and offshore organization.
- Certified ISM auditor and confident with management systems and experienced in auditing.
- Does not mind travelling (worldwide) and visiting vessels / sites.
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- International operating organization.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our satellite offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim.
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Nienke de Vries. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102701450.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated