- Fascinatio Boulevard 1242, 2909 VA Capelle aan den IJssel, Netherlands
As a Cargo Superintendent you join RollDock Shipping B.V. as an intermediary between the ships and the customer. You are responsible for the preparation at the office and execution and handling of loading / unloading operations of project cargo at locations worldwide.
- Feasibility check for commercial inquiries.
- Checking the lifting and seafast plans including stability calculations from the Engineering department.
- During the loading operations you are the first point of contact for the customer and you will coordinate the loading process which you ensure that everything runs safely and in accordance with our procedures.
- Maintaining contacts with the Master, the agent and the customer regarding the cargo operations.
- Responsible for the safe execution, in accordance with our procedures, of the loading, seafast and unloading operations.
- Experience in heavy lift transport.
- Familiarity with Autocad and GHS is a pre.
- Experienced in making stowage, stability and ballast plans.
- (Basic) Knowledge of welding processes, materials and constructions.
- Willing to travel (indicated 180 days per year).
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in word and writing.
- High level of safety awareness
- Good communications skills.
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
- Possibility to work flexible in our other offices, located in Breda and Sassenheim
Interested? Please send your application via the button on the right, attn.: of Linda Vos. For info you can contact her at: +31(0)102881362.