Director of Environmental Services
- Chicago Ave, Evanston, IL, USA
Client of Roljobs Technology Services.
We (our client) is seeking a Director of Environmental Services in Chicago,IL.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5 years acute care Hospital EVS Director.
- You must have experience from large hospital setting (minmum 500 beds).
- You must have teaching/academic hospital experience.
- You have Union experience.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Establish and review standards and work procedures for all housekeeping staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility
- Plan work schedules, hours, areas of work, and job duties to ensure adequate housekeeping services are rendered to all areas
- Interview, select, hire, evaluate, and recommend termination of facility housekeeping personnel in accordance with facility standards
- Regular inspections and evaluations of the facility; ability to recommend action items; assist with relocations within the facility
- Conduct regular staff meetings and communicate with members of other departments to coordinate housekeeping activities
- Schedule major project work, assuring that adequate staff and supplies are available
- Conduct regular inventory of housekeeping supplies
Note: My client would help you with complete relocation assistance
One more, very important thing: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We’re strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.