FX Artist - Munich
- Munich, Germany
- Department: CG
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
RodeoFX is always on the look-out for top talent. Submit your application here to secure your place in our talent database.
** This is a staff role, candidates are expected to be in Munich at the time of their employment with Rodeo**
- Produce various photorealistic simulations of smoke, clouds, dust, explosions, fires and water;
- Create organic and rigid body simulations, particles and fluids;
- Work closely with the CG and FX Supervisors and Production to find creative and technical solutions and approaches that meet project requirements and deadlines;
- Keeps colleagues and production informed of the status of work, issues to be resolved, ramifications of problems encountered;
- Respect deadlines by managing time adequately.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FX position in a VFX Studio;
- Basic knowledge of physics;
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini (Vellum, Pyro and Solaris);
- Experience with Nuke;
- Good knowledge of Arnold.
PROFIL & SKILLS :
- Enthusiastic with a creative mind ;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative ;
- Diligent and rigorous with strong attention to details ;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure ;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills ;
- Dynamic work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration ;
- Ability to solve problems ;
- Excellent management of priorities and deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Full Time
- Year Contract
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe every member on our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver projects.