- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: CG
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Crowd
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Creating simulation setups to compose realistic crowds using 3D software ( Maya, Houdini );
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor and CG Supervisor to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches to facilitate the work;
- Establish on-going communication with the team regarding schedules, deadlines and shot/sequence feedback;
- Able to troubleshoot and find solutions to technical challenges and execute them effectively;
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor in 3D;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Crowd in a VFX Studio;
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini and Maya;
- Excellent knowledge of Crowd softwares (Houdini crowd, Golaem);
- Knowledge of Vex and Python;
- Basic knowledge of Arnold and katana is an asset.
PROFIL & SKILLS :
- Enthusiastic with a creative mind;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative;
- Diligent and rigorous with strong attention to details;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Dynamic work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Excellent management of priorities and deadlines.
- Permanent Contract
- Full Time
- Collective Insurance ; Dialogue ; Optima
At Rodeo, we strongly believe that diversity brings crucial value to us, our clients and our work. We are committed to hiring the best talent and not discriminate based upon race, gender identities, abilities, age, religion, sexual preference, national and ethnic origins, or any other characteristics that make you who you are! In our hiring processes and at the company, we have a zero tolerance policy towards any type of less favourable treatment or discrimination in any form.