- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: CG
- Specialty: Crowd
As a company founded and run by an artist, it's our mission to provide talented artists with the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Creating simulation setups to compose realistic crowds using 3D software ( Maya, Houdini );
- Be able to work with the visual effects supervisor and CG Supervisor to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches to facilitate the work;
- Establish on-going communication with the team regarding schedules, deadlines and shot/sequence feedback;
- Able to troubleshoot and find solutions to technical challenges and execute them effectively;
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor in 3D;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Crowd in a VFX Studio;
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini and Maya;
- Excellent knowledge of Crowd softwares (Houdini crowd, Golaem);
- Knowledge of Vex and Python;
- Basic knowledge of Arnold and katana is an asset.
PROFIL & SKILLS :
- Enthusiastic with a creative mind;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative;
- Diligent and rigorous with strong attention to details;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Dynamic work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration;
- Ability to solve problems;
- Excellent management of priorities and deadlines.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract;
- 5 paid sick days;
- 2 additional statutory holidays in the winter holidays;
- Group Insurance, access to Dialogue online support and to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Discounts with Bixi, Bota Bota Spa, Nautilus Plus and many more local businesses.
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe every member on our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver projects.