VFX Production Assistant
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Production
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Production
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Under the supervision of the Head of Production, the Production Assistant will take on various production and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude and be able to maintain a high level of professionalism. This person should also be able to have a flexible nature and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
- Provide day-to-day project support for the production by managing calendar updates, meeting room preparation and courier deliveries.
- Responsible for receiving and transferring sensitive material shared with the client and internally
- Troubleshooting possible technical issues that arise during data transfer, review session and delivery scripts
- Experience working in a VFX facility, an asset;
- Knowledge of Shotgun, an asset;
- Be proactive, resourceful and flexible;
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Strong passion for visual effects and film;
- Ability to work under pressure while always keeping a positive attitude;
- Strong organizational and follow-thru skills;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English and French;
- Must be available for nights and occasionally weekends.