Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Human Resources
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Human Resources
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Our resourceful, multidisciplinary talent acquisition team works tirelessly to identify, attract and hire top talent in order to help grow the best studio in the VFX industry -- and we are looking for an energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us. Bring your creativity, focus and passion to our team!
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists are strategic partners and decision-makers responsible for recruiting the best hires and providing great experiences to our candidates. Our team members adhere to the highest industry standards and excel at assessing candidates’ long-term growth and development potential, as well as their fit with the culture of Rodeo FX. We build strong bridges and positive relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues across departments. All this, in a fast-paced ever-changing environment full of challenges!
Our team has set out to offer candidates genuine insight into our culture and what it takes to succeed at Rodeo FX. We have great aspirations and we’re looking for an exceptional person to join us and help us achieve our mission.
- Create positive experiences for candidates and hiring managers by defining expectations, communicating regularly and giving concrete and pertinent feedback
- Implement structured processes for interviews, candidate evaluations, tracking job offers and contract negotiations
- Find innovative approaches to reach active and passive candidates across different platforms and maintain a pipeline of diverse pre-qualified candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers and provide support throughout the recruitment process
- Support the talent acquisition team's continued efforts to improve processes and showcase our employer brand
- Build and implement changement management strategies
- Participate in recruitment events within the company and externally
- Stay up to date on industry and talent acquisition trends and best practices
- Three to seven years of recruiting experience in a creative tech company;
- Experience recruiting for both high volume as well as for specialized roles in national and international markets;
- Strong experience driving talent sourcing initiatives using a variety of tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Experience with different ATS; knowledge of SmartRecruiters is an asset;
- Experience and interest in networking, attending industry events and strengthening school partnerships;
- Experience managing complex business processes with multiple stakeholders;
- Passionate about finding top talent; true 'hunter' mentality;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and interpersonal skills, positive, empathetic and inclusive;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong ability to support business partners navigating through change;
- Strong critical thinking abilities, proactive and solution oriented;
- Naturally curious and committed to learning and continuous improvement;
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and French, both written and spoken.