Executive Producer Coordinator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Production
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Production
Rodeo FX is a full-service, award-winning visual effects studio with teams in Montreal, Quebec City, Los Angeles, and Munich. We work on acclaimed films, groundbreaking series and unforgettable ads.
As an artist-founded and artist-run studio, our mission is to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Rodeo is looking for an avid coordinator to support our team of Executive Producers. We are looking for a strong multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist Executive Producers in the management of administrative tasks related to projects in the bidding stage;
- Create and maintain electronic files and folders and the preparation of bid documents to send to clients;
- Accurately maintain the company’s internal database with information related to projects in bidding or awarded stage (documenting the project timeline, import bids, etc.);
- Maintain and update project details from targeted projects with information from the client, IMDB, and other sources;
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings and the production of marketing material (demo reels);
- Provide support for the coordination of projects until they are taken over by a production team.
- Minimum of one year of relevant administrative experience;
- Advanced technical knowledge of the Microsoft and Google Suite;
- Knowledge of Excel VBA and/or Google Apps script is preferred;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities according to priorities;
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to manage stress and tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Discretion and professionalism;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills (including spelling, revision, proofreading, punctuation and grammar);
- Bilingualism (French and English).