Talent Acquisition Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Human Resources
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Human Resources
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is an innovative leader, who is technology savvy, uses creative sourcing methods, and builds relationships and networks within the community at large. This person will ensure that Rodeo is positioned as an employer of choice, creating a well-defined employer brand and making it come to life.
This person is responsible for leading a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, validating current and future hiring needs, coaching the recruitment team on sourcing and attraction strategies, training the team and management on attraction and selection techniques and providing regular reporting and dashboards to upper management.
This person will also actively recruit for various positions, mainly at a management level, but may also recruit for other positions during crunch times.
- Develop and implement a strategy to attract and proactively build a talent pipeline of the best artists, at all levels and within all specialties;
- Design, plan and execute an Employer Branding strategy & activities to attract and recruit top talent fom the VFX community;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with various teams and departments to understand the requirements of each department and ensure the alignment of our practices;
- Coach managers on hiring trends and talent acquisition tools, delivering a high value talent acquisition service;
- Design, develop and implement effective recruitment processes and tools, optimizing the ATS;
- Identify & track key recruiting metrics and propose action plans according to the KPI report and results;
- Be the guardian of best practices and keep a close watch on the recruitment cycle to ensure a superior candidate experience;
- Source internal talent ambassadors at all levels of the organization to positively represent Rodeo FX within the VFX community;
- Communicate the corporate vision and objectives to the team, ensuring individual and/or team responsibility for results are clearly understood;
- Ensure the team is staffed with the appropriate balance of skills and experience and ensure that it is positioned to meet the company’s current and planned business needs;
- Actively monitor the work climate in the team, taking steps to encourage and ensure the maintenance of a positive work environment and adherence to company values;
- Provide employees with regular feedback on their performance, and provide ongoing mentoring, training and coaching to continuously grow their skills and support them in meeting their individual career development goals.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or another relevant field, including the VFX or film industry;
- 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in a corporate environment, including 3 years in a similar position;
- Experience in leading mass recruitment initiatives;
- Experience in a creative or technology industry. Experience in VFX is a strong asset;
- Strong knowledge of ATS Systems. Experience with SmartRecruiters is a strong asset;
- Must have a wide network of contacts;
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written in French and English.