Human Resources Coordinator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Human Resources
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Human Resources
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The main responsibilities of the HR coordinator are to support the manager and HR specialists in the administrative management of day-to-day HR activities, maintain employee files in the systems and ensure administration related to staff movement. He answers questions from employees and managers and prepares various letters, contract reports, emails, etc. He actively participates in spreading Rodeo's values in our daily activities and helps maintain a good working climate within his teams through his positive attitude, energy and flexibility.
- Administratively manage employee files: build files, follow up on signatures: contracts, internal policies, non-disclosure agreement (NDA), attach documents, make changes and updates, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team; schedule and coordinate meetings, send out mailings, ensure follow-ups, take notes during meetings, produce, update and analyze various reports, do research, etc.
- Coordinate and administer staff movements registration and reception of new employees, promotions, transfers, termination of employment, leave, etc.
- Ensure that all changes within the supported teams are well documented in the HR system, in order to ensure good communication with payroll.
- Perform system monitoring and data purification in order to ensure the quality of the reports produced.
- Follow up on temporary contracts to ensure renewal, if applicable.
- Follow up with the specialist, international mobility to ensure the renewal of work permit files, if applicable.
- Offer recommendations to improve our HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Assist in documenting procedures and work methods as needed.
- Write, update, translate, scan and file various documents and reports.
- Ensure the maintenance of the digital filing system.
- Maintain positive relationships with teams and respond quickly to common questions from leaders and employees.
- Inform employees about Human Resources policies and procedures
- Participate in specific projects with the HR team.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Relations.
- Professional title CRHA, CRIA, or in the process of obtaining
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the visual effects industry is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Quebec labor laws.
- Good knowledge of the Office suite and the Google suite
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- English - Spoken and written.
- French - Spoken and written.