- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Human Resources
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Human Resources
RodeoFX started in a basement with a few great artists to become a 500 person creative powerhouse that pushes the boundaries of Visual Effects, Animation and Advertising. Throughout the years, Rodeo has built a strong culture based on 4 values: Be caring. Be creative. Be enthusiastic. Be efficient.
Protecting our culture in our current growth is non-negotiable for us. We are recognized worldwide as a company with an amazing and authentic culture.
You will have the responsibility to manage our culture, define a strategy to enhance our culture in a work from home/pandemic context, integrate the culture anchors in all our organizational processes, participate in coaching managers to be Rodeo Managers, lead internal communications with the right tone, organize Rodeo events and parties.
- Generate ideas and strategies to enhance our culture in a pandemic/work from home context;
- Define a roadmap for deployment of cultural initiatives for 2021;
- Prepare and participate in the discussion table related to culture with leaders from our creative and business teams;
- Monitor best practices in terms of culture and people management;
- Organize workshops to verbalize and document the Rodeo culture and associated key pillars and anchors;
- Integrate all key cultural pillars and anchors in our organizational processes;
- Contribute to building the Rodeo manager training program aligned with the culture in partnership with the HR department;
- Constantly monitor cultural alignment in all departments and in every Rodeo office worldwide;
- Handle internal communications while making sure we use the right tone, aligned with our values and culture;
- Provide internal communications services to all Rodeo departments by setting communication guidelines, tools and templates, aligned with our Marketing department;
- Organizing and hosting Rodeo Christmas, Halloween and Summer parties with great creativity and innovation;
- Generate ideas and other initiatives to create an awesome vibe in the Rodeo offices;
- Transform our happy hours into opportunities to strengthen our culture;
- Manage the Rodeo online shop for Rodeo branded gear and promotional merchandise;
- Manage tickets to social events.
- University level education;
- Strong expertise in people management and/or organizational development;
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to organizational culture projects;
- Good experience in co-creation process design techniques;
- Strong experience in event management and organization;
- Good understanding of the Google and Microsoft Office suite;
- Photoshop or other graphic design tool is a nice to have;
- Embody our company values: creative, efficient, enthusiastic and caring;
- Passionate about building high performance teams;
- Strong self-awareness as well as emotional intelligence;
- Fluent in French and English.