- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Finance
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Finance
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The Accountant will be responsible for all accounting and financial analysis aspects of Rodeo Production, an affiliate company. This includes responsibility for the entire accounting cycle including the production of monthly and annual financial reports.
- Review and process accounts payable;
- Ensure customer invoicing and make the necessary follow-ups with producers;
- Ensure accounting by project;
- Perform bank reconciliations and monitor the company's cash flow;
- Produce end-of-month entries;
- Evaluate commitments made to record future income and expenses;
- Prepare financial statements; gap analysis, production of the various inherent reports;
- Record accounting transactions for customer, supplier and employee compensation cycles;
- Regularly report the financial situation of the affiliate to the CFO and senior management;
- Prepare end of period and end-of-year files;
- Prepare annual corporate budgets, analyze variances and make recommendations;
- Produce quarterly GST and QST returns;
- Support various special projects and prepare various analyzes at the request of management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- Professional CPA designation, an asset;
- 4 years experience in a similar position, including the full accounting cycle;
- Experience in a creative environment (project management). Experience in the field of advertising is an important asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced level);
- Knowledge of ERP software (SAP, Oracle), an asset;
- Knowledge of project management software (Shotgun), an asset;
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment;
- French and English - Spoken and written.