Content Creator - Editor
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Communications
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Communications
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
You love to concept, write, and script and you believe editing is an art form. The creative process of building great content excites you. You like to push your ideas into new territories and keep up with interesting new storytelling techniques. If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Develop script, storyboards and design concepts as required for video;
- Design and create engaging on-brand visual content for social media, digital advertising, website, and other platforms and publications;
- Contribute out-of-the-box ideas and translate the brand image into stunning visuals;
- Gather information through interviews, observations, and research and with collaboration of the team produce high-quality stories;
- Ensure that the content supports the brand and is aligned with strategic marketing positioning.
- Solid video editing fundamentals;
- Some graphic design skills;
- Interested in social media content from both a creative and analytic perspective;
- Strong understanding of trends and best practices in the social media space;
- Creative & visionary, able to lead and execute relevant, innovative ideas and concepts from beginning to finish;
- Passionate storyteller;
- Excited to grow with a company that’s expanding.