Web Designer (Front End)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Communications
As a company founded and run by an artist, it's our mission to provide talented artists with the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Working on the website for a visual effects company is exciting because you’re crazy about film and TV and find visual effects fascinating. You love the challenge of excellent design and creating superior user experiences. You’re a go-getter who takes initiative and can build easy-to-navigate websites and web content that adhere to design standards and branding. If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Design, build and improve website - web pages and landing pages using your creative as well software engineering and programming skills;
- Assist in the design and graphic production of creative material for the company's various websites, banner ads, newsletter, social media, as well as all other web advertising;
- Develop and maintain branding;
- Ensure that the brand is aligned with strategic marketing positioning;
- Portfolio & Website maintenance;
- Ensure that tools are centralized, updated and easy to use/find, and ensure adoption;
- Design page layouts and templates, assets, presentation, cases study, portfolio;
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels;
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions;
- Front & back-end web to deploy designs, UX;
- Maintain internal toolboxes and tools;
- Create and adapt our visuals to the different digital formats of the company and retouchof photos and video;
- Adapt our media to all of our distribution channels, especially digital.
- A relevant diploma in a related field;
- Excellent visual design skills;
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools;
- Good understanding of content management systems;
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Creative and open to new ideas;
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques;
- Ability to manage stress and a sense of urgency at work;
- Passionate about film & series (an asset);
- Excited to grow with a company that’s expanding;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract;
- 5 paid sick days;
- 2 additional statutory holidays in the winter holidays;
- Group Insurance, access to Dialogue online support and to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- RRSP with employer contribution after 6 months of continuous employment;
- Discounts with Bixi, Bota Bota Spa, Nautilus Plus and many more local businesses.
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe every member on our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver projects.