Graphic Designer - Web Designer
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Communications
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Communications
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Working on the website for a visual effects company is exciting because you’re crazy about film and TV and find visual effects fascinating. You love the challenge of excellent design and creating superior user experiences. You’re a go-getter who takes initiative and can build easy-to-navigate websites and web content that adhere to design standards and branding. If this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
- Design, build and improve website - web pages and landing pages using your creative as well software engineering and programming skills;
- Assist in the design and graphic production of creative material for the company's various websites, banner ads, newsletter, social media, as well as all other web advertising;
- Develop and maintain branding;
- Ensure that the brand is aligned with strategic marketing positioning;
- Portfolio & Website maintenance;
- Ensure that tools are centralized, updated and easy to use/find, and ensure adoption;
- Design page layouts and templates, assets, presentation, cases study, portfolio;
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels;
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions;
- Front & back-end web to deploy designs, UX;
- Maintain internal toolboxes and tools;
- Create and adapt our visuals to the different digital formats of the company and retouchof photos and video;
- Adapt our media to all of our distribution channels, especially digital.
- A relevant diploma in a related field;
- Excellent visual design skills;
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools;
- Good understanding of content management systems;
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Creative and open to new ideas;
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques;
- Ability to manage stress and a sense of urgency at work;
- Passionate about film & series (an asset);
- Excited to grow with a company that’s expanding;
- Excellent communication skills.