Assistant to the VP of Production
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Production
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Production
Rodeo FX is a full-service, award-winning visual effects studio with teams in Montreal, Quebec City, Los Angeles, and Munich. We work on acclaimed films, groundbreaking series and unforgettable ads.
As an artist-founded and artist-run studio, our mission is to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Rodeo FX is looking for an Assistant to support our Vice President of Production. The incubent will provide advanced administrative support on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist in the management of administrative tasks (schedule, correspondence, meetings, travel, expenses, etc.) and all related activities to facilitate the role of the Vice President;
- Organize calendars, define objectives, priorities, and information and reports required for appointments, meetings, conferences, seminars, etc.;
- Plan meetings and make arrangements to make sure the meetings run smoothly (welcoming the participants, reservation of rooms, catering, etc.);
- Coordinate and manage communications related to the Vice President and maintain and manage good internal and external working relationships with key collaborators;
- Assist the Vice President in the preparation, drafting or revision of various documents;
- Assist the Vice President's in managing and updating of all her files and documents;
- Collaborate in the logistics of certain projects and events
Work closely with the production, accounting, business development and communication departments;
- Manipulate and analyze production-related data;
- Participate in any other activities, projects or related tasks as required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience as an administrative assistant;
- Experience working in a creative or technology firm is considered an asset;
- Advanced technical knowledge of Google Suite, Office Suite and especially proficient with Microsoft Excel;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities according to priorities;
- Excellent judgment and strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong listening skills;
- Ability to manage stress and tight deadlines;
- Discretion and professionalism;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills (including spelling, revision, proofreading, punctuation and grammar);
- Bilingual (French and English) required.