General Office Clerk
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Facilities
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Facilities
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The role of the General Office Clerk at Rodeo FX is to help ensure the smooth running of our studio, including client service, relief reception, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous functions.
It’s the perfect position for someone who likes a large variety of tasks, providing great service to clients and colleagues, and who likes to be active and on the go (a.k.a. not stuck behind a desk all day!).
WHAT YOUR DAY (MAY) LOOK LIKE
- Provide first-class service to visitors, such a by setting up meeting rooms or theatres, greeting guests and clients, parking cars and making sure they feel welcome at Rodeo;
- Ensure kitchens, coffee nooks and common areas are clean, tidy and fully stocked;
- Make sure office equipment is maintained and running smoothly, such as coffee machines, printers, fridges, etc. If they break, fix them if you can or put in and follow-up on service requests.
- Perform desk, office or furniture moves;
- Perform various administrative tasks such as scanning, filling, printing, etc.;
- Deliver external mail & packages on foot or using the company van;
- Relief Reception (2h per day plus vacation)
- Be on the lookout for any security or safety issues on our premises. Resolve them quickly or flag them to someone who can.
- And much more!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma;
- Customer service experience or experience in a similar position;
- Ability to lift, transport, push and pull heavy loads;
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time;
- Able to speak and understand French and English;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
PROFILE & SKILLS
- Enthusiastic, a creative problem-solver;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative;
- Diligent with strong attention to details;
- Manual dexterity;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure;
- Work ethic, Team spirit and Collaboration.
— Permanent Contract;
— Full time position;
— Collective Insurance.