- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Department: Facilities
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Facilities
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The Facilities Clerk at Rodeo FX plays an essential role of ensuring the upkeep of our world class studios.
We are looking for someone who enjoys being hands-on and tackling a variety of different manual tasks.
WHAT YOUR DAY (MAY) LOOK LIKE
Assemble, install and maintain office equipment, such as desks, chairs, cabinets, kitchen, furniture, etc.;
Perform minor repairs such as hanging paintings, changing light bulbs, painting, toilet or sink repairs, etc.
Perform desk, office or furniture moves;
May provide some light cleaning as needed;
Ensure all appropriate safety procedures are observed in the performance of tasks;
Be on the lookout for any security or safety issues on our premises. Resolve them quickly or flag them to someone who can;
Replace other Facilities employees during rushes or absences;
And much more!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma;
- Relevant professional training is an asset;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of building regulations is an asset;
- Ability to lift, transport, push and pull heavy loads;
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time;
- Able to speak and understand French and English;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
PROFILE & SKILLS
- Enthusiastic, a creative problem-solver;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative;
- Diligent with strong attention to details;
- Manual dexterity;
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure;
- Work ethic, Team spirit and Collaboration.
— Permanent Contract;
— Full time position;
— Collective Insurance.