- Montréal, Canada
- Department: Facilities
- City: Montreal
- Specialty: Facilities
Artist-driven company by nature, it’s our mission to give talented artists the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
The role of the Facilities Clerk at Rodeo FX is to facilitate the day-to-day work of all the teams and to help in the improvement and the good functioning of all our facilities. Just like our work environment, the daily tasks will be varied, constantly evolving and will require creativity.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Make purchases as needed ;
- Ensure the studio’s supply of various materials ;
- Ensure deliveries's organization and logistics ;
- Make sure office equipment is up kept ;
- Be in charge of minor repairs and the overall smooth running within the studio.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service ;
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability in problem solving ;
- Teamwork spirit ;
- Resistance to pressure ;
- Reactive and Dynamic person ;
- Functional Bilingualism (French / English) ;
- Valid driver's license.
- Full time position
- Permanent Contract