Germany: Get-in-IT Software Engineer (EN)
- Borsigstraße, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Bremen GmbH
THIS IS A TEST JOB - Please do not apply
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing – to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious (and nice ;). You belong here.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As Senior Business Development Manager, you play a key-role in maximizing revenue and building trusted relationships with our stakeholders, especially in regards to our launch next year. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maximize company revenue and strategic value in line with objectives: scope is Europe, as well as a set of non-European countries
- Leverage CRM tools and track risks and opportunities to ensure target achievement
- Segment and prioritize market opportunities and establish related go-to-market plans to direct business development efforts
- Build trusted relationships with the ecosystem stakeholders: device manufacturers, application developers, system integrators and end-user businesses
- Manage complex tenders and orchestrate multi-party projects
- Stand as voice of the customer towards the company’s other stakeholders
- Participate in fairs and events to strengthen your network and represent our company
- Take functional leadership and inspire the team by sharing your knowledge and experiences to support the development of your colleagues
- Personality: You are success-driven, characterized as a person with ambition and motivation. You have distinctive communication skills with the ability to convey complex messages convincingly – in written, oral and presentation format.
- Working practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured.
- Experience: Several years of experience and a proven track record in sales and business development for new technologies. Profound B2B sales experience, in the sectors of IoT, telecommunications, information technologies or security is a plus. Experience in leading teams or projects.
- Know-How: You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data. You have solid negotiation skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills.
- Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Please contact us if you have questions!