Global Head of / Director HR Solutions
- Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Central Head Office
- Departments: HRM
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Contract type: Full-time
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To meet our global growth ambition, we strive to work with the best people, that reflect our philosophy and to preserve our strong DNA. To reach our growth ambition, we will strengthen our HR team in Amsterdam and we therefore have created a new position, to bring the needs of the company and the innovation power of the HR team together.
The Global Head of/Director HR Solutions oversees our unique employee journey and its goals and plans (demand/supply) of the global HR solution portfolio. There is full alignment of the delivery of the different HR solutions with the organization, ensuring high quality and right timing.
YOU ARE ALL ABOUT
In this role, you want to successful deliver a vision and plan on how to attract and retain our best talent throughout their employee journey at Rituals. This counts for both our stores as well as our head offices employees around the world.
You serve as a key partner and talent architect to senior management as well as key entry point, and liaison to both the global HR and HR solutions team.
For 40 hours per week, you give new meaning to the words 'aim big, act small' and you will:
- Enhance our employee journey further through our global HR solutions areas of Recruitment & Employer Branding, Development, Reward, and HR effectiveness
- Determine global HR solutions strategic direction and vision, including the overall planning, management, execution, and direction of programs/projects.
- Develop innovative approaches and alternative solutions for the business in line with the company’s philosophy and FOAM.
- Ensure proper oversight and develop and implement performance measures that link HR solutions operations to goals, objectives including costs/ ROI.
- Be the ambassador and driver of the global HR solutions programs; builds strategies for how to best engage with senior management/ HR MT/employees.
- Ensure transparent simple and timely communication of the synergy between the diverse solutions/projects
- Your team consists of senior global HR solutions heads of/Sr managers and their teams
- You are part of the HR management team, and you report directly into global HR Director
THIS IS YOU
High on energy, low on ego and with a lot of humor. You like to contribute to a growing organisation that is becoming increasingly effective and efficient, day by day, thanks to your input. You’re a team player, adjusting naturally to changing situations and looking for opportunities to collaborate where possible. On top of it:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university or equivalent experience.
- Subject matter expert on Reward, Recruitment, Digital development, and talent management.
- You combine strategic thinking with detailed review/partnership and planning but always remain pragmatic.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly matrixed, and evolving environment.
- Fast growing retail environment is for you close to your heart, you are a frontline thinker
- You have at least 10-15 years’ experience in all areas of the employee journey
- People management of large team (3/4 direct reports and indirect 40)
- You show agility, diplomacy, and flexibility with a strong bias for action.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Rituals offers a challenging role in an eager and diverse HR team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the deal. Although our proposition encompasses attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You will spend (most of) your time at our Amsterdam Central Head Office at the Keizersgracht. We hope you can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.
A GUIDE WITH YOUR BENEFITS
- A salary offered in line with market conditions which matches your knowledge and experience.
- Opportunities to continuously develop yourself by attending trainings and courses.
- An awesome located Central Head Office in the centre of Amsterdam.
- 20% discount on our products.
- Unlimited access to the Rijksmuseum.
- Macbook & Iphone.
If you are interested in this exiting position we very much look forward to receiving your application via the website!
Person to contact in case of questions about this role: Marije van der Meer via [email protected].
YOUR PATH TO A NEW CAREER
Grow with us! The next steps are:
- Frederik van Zeggeren (Talent Acquisition) will contact you within 10 working days
- 2-3 Interviews follow, including an external assessment
- In the event of a positive outcome, we are good to go!
Any questions about the procedure? Let Frederik know via [email protected]
WE ARE RITUALS
At Rituals a sense of purpose goes together with an entrepreneurial spirit. We care about the wellbeing of all colleagues as much as we care about the wellbeing of the planet. By taking good care of both and taking appropriate measures, we are moving closer to a more sustainable world. It is our passion to help you navigate a journey of personal wellbeing and growth. Contribute to our ambitions!
“We are one of the most fast growing brands. And why? Because of our people.” - Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.