HR Manager Italy
- Corso Europa, 15, 20122 Milano MI, Italia
- Reparto: Head Office
- Departments: HRM
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Part-time & Full time
Descrizione del lavoro
Your main purpose will be to advise and partner the business in line with the HR strategy and strive for optimal performance & wellbeing of all Rituals employees.
THE ROLE IN FIVE BULLETS
- Responsible for guiding the implementation of new or adjusted guiding principles, systems and ways of working.
- Advise and help the business leaders to come to optimal decisions.
- Develop local structures, policies, guidelines and ways of working
- Influences the organizational and procedural decisions
- Responsible for local tools to stear guide
THE IN-DEPTH VERSION
Rituals has arrived to Italy a few years ago, but the business is growing up quickly and the expansion is a fact. You will be alone at HR Department, and you have to manage to set up a structure, new procedures, supporting the team and the managers for taking the best decisions, labour, professional and in a healthy way of working.
The HR Manager role will be part of an international team, sharing best practices, creating new ideas and being part of a new developing market, which grows faster and faster.
YOU IN FIVE BULLETS
- You have a Bachelor degree and a HR Master Degree.
- You have at least 5 years experience in an international retailer company
- Advanced English level
- You has a great knowledge about the Italian labour law.
- Not afraid of new challenges and being alone for a while, developing all the roles at the department.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This not only means opening more stores, but also involves building an even stronger community around our brand.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.