Program Specialist Wholesale
- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Central Head Office
- Departments: Wholesale
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
As program manager you will co-create, implement, and drive execution of the centrally managed wholesale global programs. This includes assortment strategy, forecasting, concepts, merchandising solutions, and master data management tools for the key accounts. The number of Wholesale locations currently stands at roughly 2700 locations and is growing rapidly with new regions in scope. Your role is to ensure first time right implementation of all wholesale programs and online partners globally.
- Drive the commercial programs for several key accounts in line with partner and brand requirements
- Analyze and determine assortment strategy in line with wholesale launch calendar
- Deliver commercial concepts and merchandising solutions that fit the assortment changes in close collaboration with internal stakeholders like format & design and marketing
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of programs, both from a commercial and customer satisfaction perspective
- Forecast assortment changes and ongoing business for wholesale and pro-actively being part of the S&OP conversations to determine risks and opportunities
- Optimize processes driven by our Master Data Management System (STEP)
- Build strong relations with all internal stakeholders to ensure commitment for the execution of all operational actions
THE IN-DEPTH VERSION
As a program specialist, you own, optimize, and control the wholesale programs and innovations. How can you deliver programs that increase productivity on the shop floor and be innovative to support the wholesale business growth? How do you achieve those ambitions in time? Are you the true connector that can bridge between brand and partner requirements?
You will report to the program manager wholesale and you will be part of the central wholesale team at central head office. The team exists of a program manager, specialist, and a coordinator. You will be the second specialist in the team. You will interact with local coordinators in different countries and with internal departments like innovation, format & design, supply chain, business technology, marketing, and planning to align all operational actions.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree (Business, Communication, et cetera) and bring 3+ years of project management skills to the table
- You are the owner when it concerns big projects where you play a connecting role and set clear expectations and milestones
- You are the epitome of a self-starter: someone who can set his/her own goals, knows what it takes to achieve them, and energetically starts working towards them
- You have a commercial background e.g., working with external partners
- You do not blindly follow hypes, but you do believe data-driven decision making presents a clear path to customers’ hearts
- You have strong change management skills
- You are at home in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English is a must; Dutch language skills are a major plus
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This not only means opening more stores, but also involves building an even stronger community around our brand.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS.