Social Media Coordinator
- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Afdeling: Central Head Office
- Departments: Marketing & Communications
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
We are searching for an energetic and inspiring communicator, a conceptually strong team player who is able to link strategies with exceptional execution skills. A fulfilling role, because growing the fanbase is not (y)our be-all, end-all metric. At Rituals, we want to engage with millions of customers on an emotional level, to inspire them to live soulfully, and to instil a sense of well-being with every interaction. Is that how you approach social as well? Can you coordinate and execute social media campaigns to achieve impactful and relevant engagement? Are you well-versed in using social media to raise brand awareness and drive traffic to stores and online? Welcome to the team.
As Social Media Coordinator you coordinate, execute and help evaluate social and influencer campaigns for all platforms, markets, and devices. You support the Social Media Specialist in the rollout of the campaigns and manage tools and formats across each social platform. Strong project management skills and effective time management are key. Your day-to-day contact with stakeholders is important and it's your job to keep everything aligned.
- You have a HBO/WO degree (e.g. in communications);
- Minimal 1-2 years experience in social media or e-commerce, preferably at an international (retail)organisation or relevant position at an agency;
- You have affinitity with or experience in fashion, beauty or lifestyle industry;
- You can succesfully coordinate and execute social media calendars across platforms and markets;
- You have a keen eye for detail, and this is evident in your clear and well-structured briefs to the internal Agency;
- You can seed content from our content platform (magazines) into relevant channels;
- You will keep the consumer care team informed about ongoing campaigns and activities;
- You can initiate social activations and translate to local circumstances.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS.