International Retail Coordinator
- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Afdeling: Central Head Office
- Departments: Retail
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
Are multitasker and organizer your middle names? We are looking for an enthusiastic team player; a proactive person who is able to support our local markets on a daily base. Within this role you are the contact point for all local Retail Coordinators and internal departments (e.g. Training, Supply Chain, Marketing, Store Design) in order to optimize the communication flow and operational knowledge for our frontline.
As an International Retail Coordinator, you are part of the International Retail department. You will be working in a dynamic and innovative work environment. Do you have a hands-on mentality, and can you set your own priorities and work independently? Do you want to develop yourself in a diverse, ambitious and international team of professionals? Then this vacancy will be perfect for you!
As the International Retail Coordinator, you will be coordinating the communication flow from Rituals CHO towards our country organizations. You will secure a consistent global way of working and will be responsible for the communication tools and systems that are being used within Retail. Furthermore, you will support your team members in a proactive way and you will make sure they have all the tools & information they need in order to be successful as a team. The Retail Coordinator will report to the Manager Communications & Retail Coordination.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Serving as key contact for local Retail teams for all questions and ad hoc requests, having day-to-day contact with the 16 local Retail coordinators;
- Streamline the communication flow towards local markets;
- Owner of different communication platforms (Weekly Newsletter, Share Point);
- Secure the quality and tone of voice of operational content for the frontline;
- Coordinating translations of briefings in collaboration with a translation company;
- Coordinator of information/data in MDM systems;
- First contact point retail supporting departments within CHO.
- You have a higher professional or university level education (HBO/WO);
- You have 2-3 years of work experience;
- You have a commercial mind set and affinity with the cosmetic and retail branch;
- You are analytical, flexible and resilient with a strong focus on quality;
- You have effective collaboration and communication skills;
- You maintain a strong frontline mentality: our shop employees and our customers are the focus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbal);
- Experience in using Excell and Powerpoint is a pre.
Rituals offers a varied full-time role within a young team with passionate colleagues at our head office in the heart of Amsterdam. The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organisation offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS.