Manager B2B Customer Service (customer Fulfilment Supply Chain)
- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Central Head Office
- Departments: Supply Chain
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
Our supply chain department is looking for a Manager B2B customer service. You are responsible for the order to cash process for our B2B customers such as luxury department stores, perfumeries and/or our retail stores . You are the the voice of the customer within Supply Chain and ensure that processes run perfectly for the best customer experience.
- The Manager Customer service ensure a smooth execution of the order to cash process (wholesale, travel or retail)
- Always seeking for constructive solutions for complex business situations and strive for operational excellence especially for our key accounts.
- Participate in monthly Sales and Operations execution cycle.
- Focus on implementing continuous improvement programs to optimize customer experience, scalable processes and reduce complexity related to Order to Cash cycle. You ensure data driven decision making with help of dashboards and Management reporting with help of Power Bi. Develops a training and development plan for the team.
- Stakeholder management with Heads of wholesale/retail
- Meet/exceed accounts expectations (On Time In Full)
- Optimise Customer Service with help of technology
- Scalable, robust and yet agile Order management process
- High level of automation of the Order to Cash cycle
- Functional business owner of ERP, CRM & Master Data systems for Order to cash process
- Proposes, develops and leads cost-saving and service-enhancing projects
- Successful onboarding new accounts, introductions, promotions and peak events
- People management
You work in the Supply Chain Department and you are part of the Customer Fulfilment team. You report directly to the Manager Customer Fulfilment and will closely collaborate with the commercial teams, finance, business technology and rest of Supply Chain team
- Experience with order management, customer service , preferably within FMCG organisation
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of people management
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM & Master Data Mgt systems
- Advanced MS office skills
- Knowledge export requirements and documentation
- Analytical, selfstarter, persuasive and service minded.
- Strong leadership, communication & influencing skills
- HBO/WO (Logistics or Business Administration)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.