Key Account Specialist Supply Chain
- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Afdeling: Central Head Office
- Departments: Supply Chain
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
Our supply chain department is looking for a key account specialist. As a key account specialist you are responsible for the order to cash process for key accounts such as luxury department stores, perfumeries and pure players (business to business only). You are the single point of contact, the voice of the customer within Supply Chain for these accounts and ensure that processes run perfectly so no customer’s favorite ritual is ever out of stock.
As key account specialist you will take the lead and make sure there is an excellent execution of operational and tactical plans of the order to cash processes in line with agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
Each event (promotion, relaunch) will be planned, executed and reviewed against these KPI’s and you refine these KPIs and adapt or enhance quality in the existing processes when necessary. You will also keep working methods up to date and optimize our management dashboard.
To ensure everything goes well in this process, communication is key. Therefore you will be in close cooperation with Heads of Wholesale and our key customers to provide the perfect customer experience and manage the right expectations.
In this role you are a member of the Customer Fulfilment team, together with six direct colleagues and you report directly to the Manager Customer Fulfilment Wholesale & Travel. You will also closely collaborate with your colleagues in logistics to control lead times, volumes and timings. Internal stakeholder management and acting on behalf of the key account in internal processes and discussions, is a big part of your job.
- Key Account Customer Satisfaction
- On time In Full delivery of customer orders
- Internal stakeholder management
- Act on behalf of the key account in internal processes & discussions
- Event planning such as new product launches, promotions and peak business
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business economics or logistics
- You have 4+ years experience, preferably in a high-volume supply chain setting (Order management, and logistics)
- You have experience working with ERP systems (AX, SAP, et cetera) and with reporting systems such as PowerBI
- You love analytics to improve your customer experience
- You are service oriented and strive for the best customer satisfaction
- You have a problem solving mentality
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals has over 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1,000 new locations by the end of 2020.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.