Marketing Specialist Travel Retail
- Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Central Head Office
- Departments: Travel
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
The Marketing Specialist Travel Retail is responsible for developing and executing well-rounded Trade Marketing plans and programs for all Travel Retail sales channels (Duty Free, Cruises & Ferries and Hotels & Airlines).
You will develop a strong commercial program for all Travel Retail sales channels (Duty Free, Cruises & Ferries and Hotels & Airlines) and regions based on Rituals’ central Marketing calendar, travel needs and partners’ programs. Together with the Marketing Manager and commercial Travel Retail team you will optimise the presence of RITUALS in our 500+ duty-free shops and 2500+ boutique hotels. Other tasks:
- Managing the Travel Retail innovation & marketing calendar
- Translation of Marketing toolbox to line of business’ needs
- Implementation of campaigns, promotions & activations in Travel Retail
- Shaping travel partnerships to increase brandawareness
- Monitoring marketing budget for all Travel Retail partners
- Grasp trends and identify best practices and ideas for campaigns, promotions, in-store concepts for (competitive) executions in Travel Retail
- Monitor and report effectiveness of implemented Travel Retail Trade Marketing programs and tools
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject. Preferably within marketing or communication.
- 4-6 years experience in FMCG / Retail / Travel Retail in a marketing role. Interest for the cosmetic industry would be appreciated.
- Strong project management skills and experience in implementing cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of (multi-channel) consumer behavior
- Preferably experience with working in / with Asia Pacific
- Excellent English and Dutch verbal and writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel and Power Point
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
The closing date for this vacancy is 10 August 2020