Employer Branding Specialist
- Keizersgracht 683, 1017 DW Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Central Head Office
- Departments: HRM
- Hours per week: 40
- Contract type: Full-time
As our Employer Branding Specialist, you will ensure Rituals is an employer of choice in all markets, by identifying and highlighting Rituals’ key differentiators that set us apart from our competitors. Your mission is to design, develop and implement our Global Employer Brand strategy and be a true ambassador of our Rituals DNA and our employee experience.
In this role you will work on a variety of initiatives to communicate our Employee Value Proposition, positioning the company as an employer of choice and attracting the best talent across all countries. You are our Global Employer Brand partner to more than 25 recruiters across all countries, Marketing and to the whole Rituals family to ensure we enact as one voice.
To give you a glance of your role: re-designing our career page with amazing visuals to tell the Rituals story, roll-out of global employer brand campaigns, working on new brand visual in close collaboration with the internal Agency. Other responsibilities:
- Partner with (digital) marketing, internal agency, e-comm, as well as external vendors, to develop and execute candidate-facing communications (social media,
- Lead internal & external employer branding projects and campaigns, from ideation to execution
- Guide stakeholders on the Rituals employer brand and visual identity to ensure alignment of the brand
- Provide strategic support to the business, HR and Talent Acquisition around culture, values, engagement and talent attraction
- Keep track of KPI’s on reach, engagement and employer brand awareness and translate this data into optimization
You are passionate about telling an authentic story. You are also highly creative and will support in the design of and be responsible for the execution of Employer Branding initiatives, working collaboratively with various internal stakeholders and teams.
- You bring a BA degree in Marketing/Communications/HR.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience as Employer Branding Specialist or Marketeer in a fast-past environment. Preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- You have a ‘Can do mentality’, from defining the strategy to a superb execution.
- Be a talented communicator: you have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Advanced command of the English language.
- You’re on top of the game with social media.
- You’re a natural influencer on all levels.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS