Business Analytics Consultants - Various Levels
- 1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
We're a new breed of problem solvers, data analysts and data scientists.
We help our financial services and public sector clients use their data to better serve their customers.
We do not compromise on ethics, integrity, flexibility, inclusivity and the delivery of real value.
There is no "typical" day at Risk Insights - but we are continuously exploring new problems, fresh solutions and emerging technologies - creating a new level of experience for our clients and satisfying our curiosity.
With ongoing growth, we are expanding our team.
We are open to both permanent and contract options - initially on a contract basis.
You will be curious, with 3+ years of experience - data, business analysis, automation or change management. Ideally focused on business challenges and solutions, not just IT focused.
Apply below - in your cover letter, make sure that you tell us about:
- a significant problem that you have had to solve, how you approached it, what the outcome was
- why you are interested
- whether you would like to work full time or part time (we are open to options)
- whether you have any preference for working remotely (e.g. working from home)
- whether you are open to travel (we are open to options)
What are we looking for?
- Technical background in data / analytics, particularly open source tools; OR
- Business analysis background, ideally agile projects; OR
- Automation experience; OR
- Change and communications experience.
- Required - you must be eligible to work in Australia
- Required - you must have excellent English language skills
What you can expect?
- A diverse team
- Interesting projects with federal/state government, integrity agencies (e.g. ombudsmen, audit offices) and member focused financial services (e.g. credit unions)
- A flat structure, with ongoing training and support
- Market leading remuneration and reward options