Internal / Performance Auditors - Various Levels
- 1 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
We're a new breed of problem solvers, data analysts and data scientists.
We help our financial services and public sector clients make risk-aware, data-driven decisions to better serve their customers.
We do not compromise on ethics, integrity, flexibility, inclusivity and the delivery of real value.
There is no "typical" day at Risk Insights - but we are continuously exploring new problems, fresh solutions and emerging technologies - creating a new level of experience for our clients and satisfying our curiosity.
With ongoing growth, we are expanding our team.
We are open to both permanent and contract options - initially on a contract basis.
You will be curious, with 3+ years of experience - internal audit, performance audit or IT/data assurance.
Apply below - in your cover letter, make sure that you tell us about:
- a significant problem that you have had to solve, how you approached it, what the outcome was
- why you are interested
- whether you would like to work full time or part time (we are open to options)
- whether you are open to travel (we are open to options)
What are we looking for?
- Required - 3+ years experience in internal audit, performance audit or IT/data assurance
- Required - Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Required - A contemporary and pragmatic view, with a collegiate approach
- Required - You must be eligible to work in Australia
- Required - You must have excellent English language skills
- Preferred - University degree and relevant certifications - e.g. CA/CIA/CISA
What you can expect?
- A diverse team
- Interesting projects with federal/state government, integrity agencies (e.g. ombudsmen, audit offices) and member focused financial services (e.g. credit unions)
- A flat structure, with ongoing training and support
- Market leading remuneration and reward options