- Department: Product
- Type of Contract: Permanent contract
At Rise Up, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to continuously develop skills.
We help our clients to keep and grow their power thanks to our unique Blended Learning Platform. More than just a tool, Rise Up is a complete solution including a strong technological know-how and a learning expertise that allows us to support our clients in the creation and development of today’s and tomorrow’s training services.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 2 million learners in 60 countries! Over the years, Rise Up expanded its footprint in UK and Europe: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, ...
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager.
We're looking for a talented Product Manager to help us take our platform to the next level. As a Product Manager, you'll be responsible for :
- Executing the roadmap of the product with the UX Designer on their product scope, in coherence with the product vision defined by our CTPO
- Understanding the global context of our users and customers (interviews with users, interaction with sales and CSM, with marketing and com, benchmark of the market)
- Understanding the context of our users on a specific need we want to address (build and animate ideation workshops, make analysis of the way the market addresses this need)
- Managing the prioritization and definition of High Business Commitments, in collaboration with the CSM and Sales in charge of the client
- Staying aware of the trends and best practices in Product Management (and communicate on them internally) to offer new innovative solutions to improve the experience of our users
- Senior : Contribute to the improvement of our “Think, Learn, Design” discovery method, by discussing potential evolutions with the CTPO
- Communicate on the methodology and the product roadmap, and make sure that it is shared and understood in all the company
- Lead : Manage the PO team, make sure their work is done on time and respects the product vision
- Actively reports on his team, reporting to the CTPO proactively
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management within HR tech & SaaS
- Strong project management skills
- Mastery of Design Thinking and product discovery methodologies
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in French and English
- Excellent facilitation skills to conduct interviews and workshops with clients
- Empathy, active listening, and the ability to communicate with impact and conviction
- Proactivity, dynamism, and organization
- Business-oriented decision-making
Why Rise Up ?
- Opportunity to work on a unique Blended Learning Platform
- Play a key role in shaping the future of the company
- Work with a dynamic team dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations
- Remote-friendly environment dedicated to work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits (Alan Health Care insurance, Swile meal tickets, parental benefits, paid holidays, 11 days of RTT, holiday bonus)
- Unlimited fruit & snack bar (with coffee and tea!)
- Inclusive, collaborative and energizing culture, focused on international expansion
- Participation in international conferences and seminars
- Many events and celebrations, from quarterly town halls, holiday festivities and informal celebrations
- Team building activities in Paris