Junior Account Executive - Dutch Native
- Department: Sales
- Type of Contract: Permanent contract
At Rise Up, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to continuously develop skills.
We help our clients to keep and grow their power thanks to our unique Blended Learning Platform. More than just a tool, Rise Up is a complete solution including a strong technological know-how and a learning expertise that allows us to support our clients in the creation and development of today’s and tomorrow’s training services.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 2 million learners in 60 countries! Over the years, Rise Up expanded its footprint in UK and Europe: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, ... But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will play a vital role in Rise Up’s exponential growth plan. You will join a team of highly talented sales professionals to achieve ambitious, but realistic, new business targets. As we’re growing fast, you’ll adapt and grow with us, eventually taking on new challenges and responsibilities in your role.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop your client portfolio in a specific business segment: You will be responsible for creating and developing the “growth client based” portfolio for Rise Up.
- Achieve sales objectives through selling Rise Up to "Growth existing" and new customers in your business area: You will define the strategy around these accounts to reach and exceed your sales targets.
- Close deals: You will be asked to drive the sales cycle all the way through to closing the contract.
- Generate leads: You will be expected to leverage your network to bring in qualified leads and thereby accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking and partner relationships. You will collaborate with a SDR to build an efficient prospecting strategy in your business segment.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Rise Up’s solutions to qualified prospects.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within Rise Up.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters.
- Serve as a liaison: You will oversee reliable reporting of sales activity directly to the Sales Team Leader as well as Rise Up’s management team.
- Operates under moderate supervision thanks to your level of maturity and autonomy
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- You have received sales training or a master’s in business or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience selling software solutions (SaaS) and the development of very large and strategic accounts.
- You have mastered complex sales methodologies such as SPIN, Strategic Selling, Challenger sales or Target Account Selling.
- Your professional journey and success demonstrate that you are a sales superstar.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts in a SAAS environment.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to the situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Native in Dutch, fluent in English
OTHER REQUIREMENTS :
- Flexibility and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced, commercially oriented technology company.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude, accustomed to working in an international environment, action-driven.
- Hands-on project management experience, including the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
- Collaborative team player combined with the ability to work independently.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
What Rise Up Offers You ?
- A booming scale-up: we will double our size this year again!
- A huge impact on the future: reskilling and upskilling talent is now a strategic priority for our customers
- An inclusive, collaborative and energizing culture, focused on international expansion
- Participation in international conferences and seminars
- Many events and celebrations, from an annual seminar, quarterly town halls, holiday festivities and informal celebrations
- A remote friendly environment dedicated to work-life balance