Junior Software Engineer
- 171 Daniel Webster Hwy, Suite 1, Belmont, NH, United States
Ripley ODM LLC is a design and manufacturer of quality fiber optic testing equipment.
Responsibility to work effectively with the Engineering manager and the rest of the Engineering Department to design and develop new products that can be marketed and sold in the industry. Works with customers to provide technical support for products and create solutions for engineering problems.
• Design and implementation of Windows, Android, and iOS software and features
• Performs technical analysis of proposals for new products or processes
• Takes customer information and requirements, generates design concepts, and may assist in presenting the concept to the customer
• Uses “Best Software Design and Coding Practices” in new project development, in order to meet quality and sales objectives
• Recommends product and process changes, reviews engineering associate’s technical work when asked.
• Reviews proposals and request for bids
• Is informed about all technical customer requirements in assigned areas of responsibility
• Generates and prepares, as required, technical reports
• Takes active participation in design reviews, design releases, design changes and the development of all products as directed
• Effectively communicates with internal and external customers regarding engineering designs, conceptual ideas, design changes, requirements and any other engineering related matter
• Follows common programming standards to improve maintainability, efficiency, and readability of code.
• Identifies new tools that could improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the engineering department
• Reads, understands and discusses technical requirements, articles, plans, drawings, etc.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by Engineering Management
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for all product lines to customers via phone and email.
• Creation of software user manuals and troubleshooting guides.
To Apply: Submit resume to this ad
We are an equal opportunity employer and make all employment decisions, including those related to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and recognition of individuals on the basis of their ability and job related qualifications and without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status, veteran status and any other classification protected by law. Additionally we employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.